Thursday, January 05, 2006

The beginning blog.
To start, I am somewhat unsure as to point of this blog. Ever since I first heard of "blogging" and "bloggers" and "bloggees" (okay, I made the last one up...) my attitude has been fairly cynical. Really, I do not yet understand or can imagine what the real advantage to blogging is. I cannot fathom who in this world would be just randomly interested in my free-time babble about relatively insignificant happenings in my life. Do these people exist? Well, they must, because blogging is so popular these days. If you are reading this, you are proving to me that there is a point to this other than typing practice... furthermore; that people who just read blogs for the heck of reading blogs, really do exist. That's all for now. Nothing much buzzing at the moment...
Eng beginning blog.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?